Fun and engaging educational computing workshops and theme days for all ages
ComputerXplorers Computing Workshops are typically run as full day or half day workshops, but can often be tailored to suit your timeframes.
STEM workshops integrated with your school's chosen topics
They can be focused exclusively on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) topics or our technology and computing programmes can be tailored to work around specific curriculum themes being studied at school eg a period in history, the local environment etc or to support external initiatives eg Science Week, Safer Internet Day or particular groups of children eg Gifted and Talented.
- Exciting Computing Days
- Challenging Gifted and Talented Workshops
- Safer Internet Day modules
- Engaging British Science Week (BSW) workshops
- Innovative 'transition day' activities for children moving to secondary school
- Rewarding and educational 'After SATs' activities
Almost all of our courses can be adapted for workshops and theme days - take a look here at 'Some of our Programmes'.
We work across all parts of Birmingham, Walsall, Oldbury, Solihull, Lichfield and Tamworth Districts. Talk to us about how we can make them work in your school.